20.3.10

The Jungle Patriots










THe Jungle Patriots :)

Make some noise -drumrolls-
whatever. just kidding. ain't gonna be that famous,
for now, at least :)

These photos are taken just three days ago, on Thursday .
We're having a celebration, well, a birthday party.
A sweet seventeenth one.
As you guys all know, here in Indonesia a girl's gate to
transforming into an adult is right when we're 17.
Well, forgive me for giving more lecture. haha xDD

The place where it's held somehow looks like a place for a nature-lover.
More and more green. It even has a cruise ship in the lake.
Well yeah, it has lake, i don't know if there's a crocodile in it :DD

So to kill boredom while waiting for the other friends to attend the party,
Me and gesi (the girl who's having her birthday-the girl with red dress-)
and with some others try to look around and find some beautiful, worth
place to take photos in. So there you go, enjoy.
Sorry if i talk much. I just feel like doing this :D

xoxo, Cella-noree.

14 comments:

  1. heh cute photos! aww cruise ship in the lake, reminds me of TI hotel in Vegas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I especially love the jacket =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fotonya keren hehehe
    kunjungi blog ku ya jangan lupa komentarnya..happy blogging

    SALAM DARI BLOGGER KALTENG

    http://deekkyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit..cool pics



    -Hey i'm having a Giveaway check it and feel free to enter

    -Fashion Wh0re

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit... cool shoes too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog
    i follow you back
    xoxo natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hy! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your is great, I'm already following you, would you like to follow me back, please?

    kiss, have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me Marcella :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! thanks for dropping by my blog!
    that's is such a cute outfit!

    join the bags of love giveaway:
    ♥ bags of love giveaway | vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute shoes !
    great postttt !
    thank you for the comments in my blog ..
    visit - follow - comment me back at..
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  11. yah... I'm tha great photographer

    hehe

    ReplyDelete

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.