24.1.19

Getting Charlotte Olympia Pumps Renewed | Your Bag Spa [REVIEW]


Hi, and sorry for not posting anything for the last 20 days; well perhaps too overwhelmed with the holiday :)


So today we are going to.... WITNESS the transformation of my dirty beloved shoes; into something like new. The question is; is this going to happen?





Well.. to find out, i am going to have to drop off my shoes first at Your Bag Spa, as advised by Clozette Indonesia (thank you love). Are you coming?


So here is the place, Your Bag Spa is apparently anywhere, i dropped mine at PIK, located somewhere around Ruko Broadway, should be reachable yes? They do have branches in Kelapa Gading, Summarecon Mal Serpong, Bekasi, Bandung, check the details, yes?


The place was quite small as they share a space with another business, but, it was well-decorated, elegantly designed, and beautifully bright. Just about my level of brightness of photo taking.

The staffs were super friendly and informative. I could say that they are well-educated, as they really know what they were talking about. They seem to understand a lot about bags, especially the branded ones, so i do feel like i am leaving my babies in good hands. I would not want to recklessly pick out who lays hands on them, as wouldn't you.


This is the price list for your reference. It varies around IDR 250K to 1mio and up depending on sizes and types of items or treatments you are doing. They do accept non-branded stuff too, but i personally think it will be more worth it to spa your branded things, because of the price. I am 100% assured that they will do excellent service to branded things, this is one thing that not everyone can do, so this price i consider quite alright for branded things, comparing to the price of the stuff, but yes you can do non-branded things as well.


And as for what i was dropping; i dropped my Charlotte Olympia pumps, they were in suede material, which was quite hard to clean. These shoes had been following me to a lot of events, and i was not capable of cleaning them thoroughly because of the material, and here comes the rescue.

There were some quite notable dirt hanging around them, like at the sides of each one, and on the backs, as well as the heels. They looked a little dusty, as in really dusty.

They offered me the treatment of cleaning, and informed that it would not be easy since they were made of suede material and that they would try to do their best (which made me sad, as they were hinting that the results might not be maximum). Then they also offered me to add protection to the shoes, so that they would not easily get stained. It's the rainy season so definitely yes! These treatments will cost you IDR 550k.


After about 7 - 8 days, the estimated process will be 7 - 10 days, they contacted me to inform that the shoes were ready for pick up. Now, let's see, the moment of truth?


Let's go home.


I love that they give you a dustbag, which is very useful. Feels like new!

Now, results?


I think they did an amazing job. I expected less than this. My shoes are clean. You can see that the notable dirt had faded away, there are only small invisible stains. I do feel like they are brand new.

Need i remind you how they look before?


So, yes, just.. thank you so much for the excellent service!

You can find more information here; Your Bag Spa.

Once again, thank you for introducing me to them, Clozette Indonesia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.