4.7.10

A trip to nonsense

A few days ago, i just took a little trip to my elementary school. My old elementary school is now changed. It used to have only one floor, with chocolate-friendly-wall, sunny baseball field, friendly and rural air, lovely walking area. Not so modern, but full of love.
And guess what i saw, it's completely different. NONSENSE. It has four floors now. The baseball field is now a parking lot. It's friggin' hot around there, no big trees, and the field is just like, a small pool-big. Demolishing might be the problem, but it doesn't look as what i remember. Not at all. It feels like i have never known that place. Still standing as an elementary school doesn't make it feel better. I was hoping for a memoir strukk, but guess what? Nothing happened. That place is brand new for me. I don't know that place. Completely zero d'javu.
Fvck. Screw you people. You just pressed the 'delete' button on my childhood memories.
Warning : Image heavy.


I should have enclosed a photo of this school in past, unfortunately, i don't have one. :(















Details over here.



asymetric top : unbranded , jeans : T27 , bag : yeye, wedges : anna masotti

guess that's all for today. I'll see you all later.

And hey this is my 50th post.

Follow me? click.
tweet me? click.
Follow me through Bloglovin? click.
Find me in Polyvore? click.
Find me in facebook, search for Marcellina Felicia.


20 comments:

  1. My old school has changed so much to, but i guess so have i! love your top :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh you look gorgeous! and btw im LOVING omg right now too!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that sucks! (About the school) :(

    Adorable outfit. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your old school looks huge, I'm so used to little schools here though so maybe its just me.

    Cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my school has also changed a lot!
    cute top :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute. I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My paintadress giveaway has ended but go to my latest post to enter my BOW giveaway!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics, thanks for sharing! :-))
    Love your coordination! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that top really suits you x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already am :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Felicia. Thats fine. Dont think much. Changes are inevitable. And congratulations on your 50th post. Keep writing. Red is so ur color. Looks gorgeous. :) smile please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the wedges darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww that's sad of them to do that demolition...I know I feel the same when I see so many changes in my school but I guess time has to seep throiugh!

    Love your wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww I had similar experience too, when my dad sold the condo that I grew up in! lol. But it happens... Lovely outfit you got on though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute blog!

    come check out mine - and enter my headband giveaway this week at tightsandbites.com!

    ReplyDelete

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.