28.2.16

Jimbaran, My Kind of Oasis



It was nearly sunset when we took the photos for this session, and i did not regret any single thing about it. To me the lighting was just on point, as perfect as the shades of sun shining through the leaves.






It was indeed a great afternoon, filled with meeting new souls to have a glance of their lives on, skill stealing and glad laughs. The weather was so friendly that i instantly started having imaginary hallucination ignoring the fact that we were in the busiest area of Jakarta, surrounded by tall buildings and noisy vehicles. Was it me and my suggestive mind, or was it just the vibes the place brings?


So i thought it would be unfair for me not to share to all of you what oasis my eyes had encountered. Welcome to Bali, or at least the closest imaginary getaway in Jakarta you could have ever been to.
Jimbaran, Intercontinental Jakarta. 



Not only this is a great place to hunt photos, it is also a more than relaxing place to sit around and chat. Come stop by and have a sip whenever you feel like you need a break from your 'amusing' packed schedule and plans? I'd say 'why not?'


 Intercontinental Hotel MidPlaza 
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav10-11,  Jakarta

'Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Bye for now, Felicia Marcellina









No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.