28.4.19

Had My Shoes Cleaned (AGAIN!) | YOUR BAG SPA [REVIEW]


Had my Charlotte Olympia refreshed (again)!!


I have always loved my visit to Your Bag Spa. Also this one too.


So there's this one pair of shoes that i love............

Very comfortable, pretty, but.... made of fragile fabric, Suede, easily get dirty :(

So it really cannot take me long to re-clean these shoes, but i also wear them quite often, as you can probably see a lot on my OOTD photos.


I had them washed earlier this year, around January 2019, and now they're already a bit messy :D

There were some quite notable dirt hanging around them, like at the sides of each one, and on the backs, as well as the heels. They looked a little dusty, as in really dusty

But okay, time for bath again.


So as always, i take them for cleaning again. Only this time, i was in Lampung, so i visited the one in Mal Boemi Kedaton, Bandar Lampung. This is how the store looks.


The interior was well-decorated, pretty to be seen, and quite spacious. 


The pricelist is of course still the same from branches to branches. This time, to wash my shoes i need 200K per pair. This is the price list for your reference. It varies around IDR 250K to 1mio and up depending on sizes and types of items or treatments you are doing. They do accept non-branded stuff too, but i personally think it will be more worth it to spa your branded things, because of the price. I am 100% assured that they will do excellent service to branded things, this is one thing that not everyone can do, so this price i consider quite alright for branded things, comparing to the price of the stuff, but yes you can do non-branded things as well.


The staffs were well-trained, friendly and informative. It always made me rest assured knowing that my babies are in good hands. They are experienced professionals, so i do not need to worry about anything.


Left them for  some days, approximately 10 - 14 days, for optimum cleaning. 

Let's see the magic again :)




I think they did an amazing job. As always. My shoes are clean. You can see that the notable dirt had faded away, there are only small invisible stains They are not 100% clean like everything is super clean, but there's definitely almost no very visible dirt or stain hanging around. Once again, i am in love!


And this is how they looked before.


Thank you for introducing me to them, Clozette Indonesia!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.