23.4.19

Result After One Wash, Does it Work? | Moist Diane Shampoo [EVENT LAUNCHING + REVIEW]


While your hair is 70% of your selfie, how much effort have you invested in preserving it?

Right now we are in the era where brushing your hair alone is just simply, merely not enough to achieve good looking hair. Applying too many products to your hair is also not a good way of treating it.


So last weekend I was invited to unveil the products of Moist Diane, a Japanese brand that focuses on making hair pretty, inside out. Moist Diane is the one brand that sold 1 million bottles in 10 days, google it!


The event took place in Mal Taman Anggrek, Jakarta Barat. It was attended by many Moist Diane Angels (Influencers and Ambassadors), so you probably had seen it on someone’s stories earlier.

As a good news, you can finally shop Moist Diane products now in Indonesia, available at Drugstores like Guardian, AEON, Ranch Market or online at JD.ID.


There are three variants you can find now in Indonesia, more coming soon;

-- Pearl White ( Extra Moist & Shine )
It repairs damage caused by UV rays and heat, plus hydrates and gives hair extra radiance.

-- Golden Yellow ( Extra Smooth & Straight )
This one tackles frizzy hair, gives extra moisture, and helps to control wavy and unruly hair.

-- Ruby Red ( Extra Volume & Scalp )
This one focuses on volumising hair, giving dimension to flat hair, and restoring the bounce. Also helps to deal with itchiness and flakiness of sensitive scalp.


Now you ask me, Why Moist Diane?

Well, at first I also asked myself why. But then I heard all their presentation and thought; yeah why not give it a try, since, finding beauty products (including hair products), for me; is very personal. Means, good for me, does not mean it will be good for you. You just gotta try it out and see.

But again, why is it worth trying?

Let’s hear the facts of the brand, won’t be boring I promise.

This shampoo is like an angels among its shampoo pals; it is silicone-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, and it’s safe to use for colored hair.

Luckily, Moist Diane, is said to be A Harmony of Nature and Science, because the main ingredients are Organic Argan Oil and Beauty Keratin.


Let’s talk about Organic Argan Oil first, what is this?

Argan Oil plays the role of restoring softness, strength and shine of hair. It does excellent job on moisturising and planting nutrition to hair without leaving a greasy after feel. As a plus information, Moist Diane only use Organic - Ecocert Argan Oil, which means it is Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, with no pesticides, see, even safer for your hair.


Next, let’s find out more of  Beauty Keratin.

If you hadn’t known already, our hair is made of 90% Keratin naturally, which is mainly for hair strength and elasticity. From the percentage, I’m sure you can guess already how important it is for our hair. However, UV rays, heat, and chemical stuff tend to decrease the amount of Keratin in our hair. This is where the Keratin from hair products come to rescue; they help replenish the lost ones.


 And now you wonder, which variant do you use, Feli?

As for me, my hair condition is quite common, I shall say. If you are anything like me, who has big problem with hair fall, flat and limp hair, plus sometimes sensitive scalp, you can try the red ruby one; the Extra Volume & Scalp one.

I wash my hair once a day, yes you heard it right, because it gets very flat, and limp (read; lepek) after a day. It has almost no volume that it does not really bounce, so flat! I think it also has something to do with the amount of hair that falls everyday, too many hair falls. I do not have dandruff, like a lot of that, but I do have sensitive scalp, like when I scratch it a little, it quickly bleeds and leave some flakes, sometimes.


So I thought, let’s try them out.


And this is the result after one wash. I do feel like there is a difference. My hair feels smoother, easier brushed, and non frizzy. It was easier to deal with. It felt more volumised, not very flat and separated, it does look more united (not sure how I described this), not separated by sections.

I like the feeling it gave me, and it smells just like a natural product. I would try to continue using this to see more effect for a longer usage.


So that’s all for today, I hope this review means something for you guys. Let’s try this one together and add something useful to self care, shall we?

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

Say hi to me at felicia.marcellina@gmail.com. We'll do high-five!

Hello

Hello lovelies, thanks for visiting me!
Love for you all, Cells.